BK754 Zen Meditations Journal
Reflect and meditate with this guided journal filled with prompts, quotes, exercises, and plenty of space to write as you combine Zen Buddhism and journaling to create a daily practice that allows you to begin and end each day grounded, centered, present.
Whether you already have an established journaling meditation practice, or you are newly committed to creating one, use this journal to bring you back to center and end each day in a place of peace, love, and mindfulness.
The writing prompts, thoughtful exercises, and quotes in this colorfully illustrated book are designed to help you connect with the principles of Zen Buddhism. Each page is a new step on your journey with plenty of space to write, inspiring you with different techniques and perspectives as you use this journal as a foundation to build a calmer, healthier, more balanced life.
As you practice with this book as your teacher, you will:
• Meditate on simple things, like the taste of tea or the feel of your pet’s fur.
• Read and contemplate words of wisdom from Zen teachers.
• Build a daily practice.
• Learn techniques that promote calm and good sleep.
• Reflect on regrets, successes, memories, and goals.
• Color and draw mindfully.